Replacement Certificates

Did you lose your FOODSAFE certificate?
You can order a new one by contacting any Health Authority office in the province. To obtain a list of Health Authority offices nearest you, click on the name of the Health Authority where you are located for contact information.

If you do not know which Health Authority covers your area, enter your city or municipality into the field below and click "search".


Click the Health Authority you wish to obtain contact information for below and expand a list of contacts (click again to collapse).

Vancouver Coastal

Vancouver Coastal Health > Your Environment > Food Safety

North Shore
FOODSAFE Administration Clerk
Phone: 604-983-6793

Phone: 604-675-3800

FOODSAFE Administration Clerk
Phone: 604-233-3147

Squamish, Whistler, Pemberton (Sea to Sky)
FOODSAFE Administration Clerk
Phone: 604-892-2293

Powell River
FOODSAFE Administration Clerk
Phone: 604-485-3310, ext 4524

Sunshine Coast
FOODSAFE Administration Clerk
Phone: 604-885-5164


Interior Health

East Kootenay
Phone: 250-420-2230

Central Okanagan
Phone: 250-469-7061

Kootenay Boundary
Phone: 250-505-7200 Option 3

Phone: 250-851-7340

Phone: 250-395-7676

South Okanagan
Phone: 250-770-5540
Fax: 250-493-0041

North Okanagan
Phone: 250-549-5707

Phone: 250-833-4106

Vancouver Island

Island Health > Medical Health Officer/Public Health > Food

Health Protection and Environmental Services

Comox Valley
Phone: 250-331-8518

Phone: 250-737-2017

Phone: 250-755-6215

Phone: 250-519-3401


Fraser Health > Your Environment > Food Safety

Fraser Health Authority
Phone: 604-930-5405
Fax: 604-930-5405

Yukon Territory

Marsh Bedard
Phone: 867-667-8391
Fax: 867-667-8322