Interested in taking a FOODSAFE course? Click here to find a course in your area.

Interested in MarketSafe? Click here to find a certified MarketSafe instructor in your area.

If you haven't received your FOODSAFE certificate, or you need a replacement, you will need to contact the Health Authority that services the city in which you received your certificate. Click here for replacement certificate contact information.

If you have a question about food safety, contact your local Health Authority. Click here for Health Authority contact information.

Click here to request information about: curriculum; licencing and copyright; Steering Committee business; promotion and advertising; the FOODSAFE News (newsletter); or the FOODSAFE web site.